What are Cookies?
one "cookies" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize. The set of "Cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. The "cookies" they are currently essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and use of our website.
Remember that the "Cookies" they cannot harm your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and solve errors and improve the navigability of our website by providing a better experience.
They are used Cookies by:
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know the user's browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have been on the website.
Typology, purpose and operation
the Cookies depending on their permanence, they can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser. The seconds expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, depending on their objective, the Cookies they can be classified as follows:
- Required: they are those strictly necessary and essential for the correct functioning of the web page. They are usually generated when the user accesses the website or logs in to it and is used to identify the website with the following objectives:
- They keep the user identified so that, if he leaves the website, the browser or the device and returns to the same page at another time, he will remain identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to identify again.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Preferably: They allow to register on the website all that information related to the way in which the website behaves or its appearance, such as for example the language or the region where it is located.
- Statistics / analytics: They are used to analyze and improve the browsing experience, optimize the operation of the website, and see how visitors interact, by collecting and reporting information usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow identifying unique and unequivocal to the user to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
- Marketing: They are those that collect information about the ads shown to website users. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user who accesses without expressly identifying himself.
- Customized: They collect personal information from the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of these advertising spaces.
- Geolocation: These cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user who accesses a website service is located, in order to be able to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
Adequate privacy / Cookie management:
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the options for activation, restriction and / or disqualification, you must go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
The user must know that by deactivating Cookies, some of the functionalities and services may be disabled or behave differently than expected, such as, for example, remaining identified, keeping the purchases in the basket, their location, etc. . among others and that your navigation is noticeably degraded.
Update of the Cookies Policy
The data controller can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions given.